About the Internship:
In tern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Working with iOS app development to design, develop and debug mobile applications
- Integrating with existing back-end services.
- Working with the team to manage, optimize and customize mobile applications
- Xcode, Swift, English Proficiency (Spoken) English Proficiency (Written) and iOS
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- are available for duration of 6 months
- have relevant skills and interests
- Who have completed B. Tech or pursuing
- Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer.