Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Bidding on online portals like Upwork, Freelancer, PPH.
- Cold calling and leads generation through social media scanning
- Client requirements analysis and documentation
- Handling client response, coordinating with team and client
- Project management and delivery
- Client nurturing/retention and dispute handling
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the same industry.
- Hands on knowledge on all the online portals
- Proven sales track record
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- Comfortable working in different shifts i.e. UK/US